Whether you are looking to take on the challenge of your first triathlon; are an accomplished triathlete; or just want to keep fit in a fun, friendly environment, Southampton University Triathlon Club aims to cater for all. At £30 for the year, here’s what membership with SUTRI has to offer…
- coached swim sessions
- group running sessions and bike rides
- a pass for FREE open water swimming and aqauthlons at Eastleigh Lakeside with TryTri Events
- subsidised spinning sessions at Jubilee Sports Centre
- turbo trainers available to rent at only £1 a week
- Crossfit sessions at a bargain price
- heavily subsidised entry to BUCS events (duathlon, sprint triathlon and standard distance triathlon)
- numerous socials
- joining the clan of lively, sociable triathletes that we are!
Also, we’re pleased to have collaborated with The University Road Cyling Club (SURC) and the Athletics club this year, offering discounted membership if you join more than one club. The list of membership packages available to you this year are as follows:
- SUTRI only membership – £30
- Joint SUTRI – SURC membership – £40
- Joint SUTRI – Athletics membership – £45
- Joint SUTRI – SURC – Athletics membership – £70
These packages will only be available for the first 2 months of the Uni year. After which, you will only be able to pay for the SUTRI only package.
When you fill out the membership form (which can be found through the link below), please select which membership package you would like to go for this year.
Come along to one of our sessions for free as a taster to get a feel for the club, maybe try triathlon for the first time and meet other members to see if it’s for you before you join. Remember we’re a relaxed, friendly club with members of a range of ability so it’s up to you to pick and chose the sessions you want to attend, and no prior experience required!
Membership will need to be paid after the taster session, which can be done by one of the following:
- via BACS
- online at The Box Office, see “Triathlon” (students only)
- in person at The Box Office at SUSU Reception, where you can pay via your Student Entitlement Card
- with cash to one of the committee members
Non-students are also welcome to join, providing they are a member of SUSU (membership can be purchased from SUSU reception). Please note that members attending swimming and cross fit sessions also require Sport and Wellbeing membership.